This is a great opportunity for enthusiastic individuals with a keen eye for detail to become part of one of our experienced, dedicated and friendly teams!
The Hygiene Operative role is to carry out a variety of different cleaning activities for well-established and renowned food manufacturers across the North West. Positions available are permanent full-time or part-time roles on a fixed site. Our cleaning activities vary from client to client but may include, end-of-run production cleaning, factory environmental cleaning including floors, walls, drains, etc., and, office & amenities cleaning.
Reporting to the Hygiene Supervisor your responsibilities will be to:
- Perform a variety of cleaning and hygiene tasks as detailed within the cleaning instruction procedures.
- Ensure all activities are carried out and signed-off in accordance with hygiene, quality and safety standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring that waste material is correctly disposed of in accordance with the client’s environmental systems.
- Be responsible for alerting the Hygiene Supervisor to any issues that may impact upon the integrity of the clean.
- Participate in mandatory site training relating to health & safety, hygiene and environmental issues.
Along with a high standard of work ethics you will also require:
- Good written and verbal communication
- The ability to work to time constraints both on your own initiative and as a part of a team
- The ability to follow procedures thoroughly
- A positive and approachable manner
- An enthusiasm for a varied working environment
Previous experience in cleaning and/or a food manufacturing environment is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
Established for over 30 years, Hygiene Group Ltd is the market leader in the supply of specialist cleaning and hygiene support services to the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
With a UK-wide workforce of more than 600 fully trained employees we are large enough to provide a complete cleaning solution whilst still maintaining the core values that have made us the specialist partner of choice to a number of leading food and beverage manufacturers.
If you have the desired skills and attitude to contribute to a dedicated team of Hygiene Cleaning Operatives, then we want to hear from you!
Shift Pattern: A variety of shift patterns are available.
Hours of Work: Both full-time & part-time availability.
Hourly Rate: Competitive hourly rates
Interested? Send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org