Mobile Work Team (Service Operatives)
We are currently seeking Service Operatives to join the North West Mobile Work Team based out of the Warrington office and carrying out varied cleaning work, predominantly across the North of England.
The primary role of the team is to carry out one-off, specialist work for both existing and new clients within the food, pharmaceutical, packaging & associated industries.
The Hygiene Mobile Teams are at the front-line of the business and are frequently the first point of contact that the Client has with Hygiene. They therefore play a major part in our brand image; this can mean impacting upon the image and reputation of the Company to both a positive and a negative effect.
This demanding role requires committed & reliable individuals who enjoy variety in their day-to-day working environment and understand the front-line nature of the Outside Team function, particularly with regard to the necessity to adopt appropriate behaviours.
Must be prepared to adhere to strict safety, quality & hygiene regulations, wear Company-supplied work wear & travel wear and be able to travel independently to Warrington as and when required.
Driving duties will form part of the role therefore a full, current driving licence is essential.
Service operatives are required to carry out all types of cleaning work, switching between daytime & nighttime working, weekday & weekend working following the necessary rest breaks including:
- Carrying out cleaning work in all nature of food manufacturing & processing industries within a variety of working environments including wet, cold, humid, hot, dry and/or dusty conditions.
- Carrying out all varieties of cleaning work including but not limited to; plant cleaning, work at height, work within confined spaces and toilet cleaning.
- Working in and contributing positively to a team-based operation.
- Working to Hygiene & Client safety, quality & hygiene requirements.
- Undergoing necessary training in relation to high level cleaning, confined space entry, etc.
How to apply
Salary Range: Circa £10.00 per hour
Send full CV and covering letter to James Dunn via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by post to Tony Berry, at Hygiene Group Ltd. 34 Clarendon Court, Winwick Quay, Warrington, WA2 8QP.